Introducing Control4 OS 3
26 Jun 2019
Long anticipated the new Control4 OS 3 user interface has new features and a fresh modern interface. We have been testing this new OS for the past month and found it to be a game changer. See below for new feature list and video introduction
Just some of the feature enhancements of C4 OS3
- Personalize and organize your Smart Home OS with favorite rooms, devices, and scenes and organize them to your liking.
- Use swipes and taps, more quickly and easily navigate and control your smart home. Even add customized wallpaper backgrounds in each of the rooms to make them more distinct or to match your interior décor.
- A fresh interface, optimized for each room. The most important rooms in your house, as well as your favorite devices and scenes, will be front and center so that it takes fewer taps for you to find what you’re looking for.
- Customize your experience with favorites. To favorite a room, simply tap the room name at the top of the screen. A list of all rooms appears. In the upper-right corner, click the pen button. To add a room to your favorites list, tap the heart next to each room. After it’s selected, you’ll be able to quickly swipe between those rooms
- New music and video experience. With the new Active Media Bar, easily see and control your favorite music and video content in one room or throughout the house. The Active Media Bar includes large album art, easy access to the Now Playing screen, fast volume adjustment with a new slider, and the ability to mute, pause, skip, and thumbs up or down with just a quick tap
- Filtering is faster, simpler navigation. If you have a lot of devices in your home, you’ll love the new Filter function. Sort door locks, sensors, window shades, and lights to make it much easier to find devices you’re looking without having to scroll through a long list.
Watch the introduction video to see OS 3 in action.